We create the future together
Read carefully the following tasks, requirements and background information.
Yes, it’s long, but it’s important for both you and us. Partnership first and foremost!
What you’ll be responsible for:
As a Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for taking on strategic and commercial responsibility for our joint customers, which are mid-sized businesses. Your job is to ensure that we are continually expanding our networking with customers and the degree of integration with their businesses by TIMOCOM’s interfaces. Your working place is in Wrocław, but on daily matters, you will be working together with the international team.
This is what you do with us:
- Telephone acquisition & upselling interfaces to existing customers. Focus on Poland and the Baltic region, ensuring customers are excited to work with TIMOCOM over the long term,
- Handle inquiries regarding our interfaces from existing customers and interested parties,
- Negotiate conditions and contracts over the phone,
- Develop sales initiatives for achieving stipulated goals,
- Business relationship building,
- Expand, increase and monitor the intensity of the interface used by existing customers,
- Implement/make use of CRM processes,
- Work closely together with a variety of internal departments.
And that makes you a suitable candidate:
- Multiple years of experience in Sales of a land transport forwarding company and a technical interest,
- Understanding customers’ daily challenges and experience in offering solutions that must be explained to potential customers,
- Very good negotiation techniques & presentation skills,
- Strong communication skills, confident and friendly demeanor,
- Analytical skills and organized working methods,
- Language: fluent Polish, excellent English,
- Ability to work independently.
Nice to have Skills:
- Additional languages (German would be a plus)
- Experience working for a similar company
- Confident in the use of MS Office Suite
- Participation in conferences, conventions, events
Substantive competencies are very important, but what is even more important in the recruitment process are the values that guide our company. In our work for many years, we have been focusing on the team and teamwork. We believe that we can achieve our goals faster by supporting each other in a dynamic market than by working alone. In our opinion, this is the only way to intensively develop technology and look to the future. We are an international company. We have learned on many occasions that the diversity and ability to connect people of different cultures and languages are our strengths. This allows us to look at the challenges from different perspectives and quickly find the best solutions. We respect our employees, which is why we care for clear and fair rules of cooperation. We place great importance on honest communication. We appreciate integrity and openness in professional relations. We are fair and we expect the same from our employees. As #ONETEAM, we look at activities not only from the perspective of personal and team activities, but we also keep the wider picture in mind, which is the entire company.
What do we offer?
fair basic salary + monthly bonus
(PLN 190/month tax-free)
additional annual bonus
life insurance plan
private health insurance plan
ability to work from home - Work from home (up to 100 days a year)
bonuses for long-service, marriages and births
friendly working atmosphere
modern office environment – Centrum Południe
employee referral bonus
comprehensive onboarding and training
the possibility of bringing your child to the office if something unexpected comes up. We have a specially-adapted parent-child room for this purpose
If you want to develope your career at TIMOCOM
We look forward to seeing you 😊